Monday

Artist of the Day: Margherita Fortuna


Usually, I'm not really into graphic design because it is not something that I understand very well, but I believe that Margherita's creativity and wit made her pieces to me really easy to get.
I also love what she does because I'm kind of obsessed with her typography and the way she expresses her thoughts through her art.

Look below if you want to see more pictures more of her work. Although you can always go to her Twitter or you can check out the rest of her amazing job over here!




























And hey, if you know or love an artist and you wish to talk about them but don't know or don't have where to do it, you can always e-mail me and we'll work something out! :)

1 comment:

  1. One day you'll write one of these about me. B) -Gina

    ReplyDelete