Tuesday

Because I love movies...

And because I'm crazy enough to think I'll actually have time to do it, I have decided to face a movie challenge this year.


This is pretty simple, actually. The goal is to watch 365 (new) movies in one year and since I don't have a list of everything I will watch, you are more than welcome to make suggestions!

I promise, I'll watch everything but horror movies.

Anyways, here's the list of the movies I have seen for this challenge (2013) and the ratings I have given them.

PS- I've also written a couple of reviews for some of them :)

Update: Here's the list for 2014 because I have decided to do it this year as well!

4 comments:

  1. Netflix is great at suggesting movies and I know you have it so I won't tell you to watch anything. Lol -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acaba y ve todas las de Tinker Bell si no lo has hecho.

    Also, por que se que no la verias otherwise, busca Shaolin en Netflix. Jamas he escuchado que veas ese tipo de movie, pero it really was a fantastic movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just randomly recommend if you haven't already seen them:
    Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
    We Need to Talk About Kevin
    Imposter
    Holy Motors
    Submarine (2010)
    Fright Night (2011)
    Safety Not Guaranteed
    Your Sister's Sister
    Donnie Darko
    El Secreto de Sus Ojos

    I get the feeling you've probably seen these ones before since they're quite popular maybe(?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some suggestions for you!

    A Clockwork Orange
    Requiem for a Dream
    Cinema Paradiso
    Moulin Rouge
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

    ReplyDelete