Thursday

Soaking up the sun!

Sometimes I go to really awesome and stunningly beautiful beaches, and I take pictures of them. Here's a couple of my favorites.

Hilton Hotel- Barbados
Cayo Coco, Ciego de Avila- Cuba
Montones, Isabela- Puerto Rico
Miami Beach, St. Church, Barbados
Flamenco, Culebra- Puerto Rico
Mar Azul, Habana- Cuba
Palominito Island, Fajardo- Puerto Rico
Varadero, Matanzas- Cuba
East Coast, Barbados
Found this frame in the wall of the building of my aunt's apartment, and I love it because I totally agree with it.
Nothing like the caribbean, right? Seriously, you should all visit Cuba, Puerto Rico and Barbados at least once in your life. Those islands are AMAZING, and I guarantee you'll have a great time!

Bonus: Montones, again, because my family actually has an apartment there so I'm always going and it's one of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment