Friday

For The Ears: Imagine Dragons

So, I guess this is me starting a new tag about music.

Ha! This should be fun... Anyways, everyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I don't go a day without listening to music. It is as simple as that, really. So, what I want to do is share with anyone I can all the incredible music that I hear, because every amazing artist out there deserves to be heard of!

First up, it's the very talented band called Imagine Dragons.



"It's Time" is the name of their single, and it is also a song that I have been obsessed with ever since I heard their EP, Continued Silence. Honestly, I believe their beat is incredible, the lyrics are beautiful and overall, I just adore them. My favorite song, though, has to be "On Top Of The World" because it makes my heart happy, and somehow, I always end up smiling when I listen to it.


So, what do you think? Are they amazing or what? I cannot wait for their first CD -it's going to be out in September- because I'm pretty sure it's going to be absolutely awesome!

If you love them as much as I do, please show them some love and support by buying their songs, sending them nice tweets to their account AND voting for the band to win at the MTV's Video Music Awards (they're nominated for Best Rock Video of 2012!!)

1 comment: