Saturday

For The Ears: Walk The Moon

One of the reasons why I love last.fm so much is because they are always recommending me awesome artists. And one of those recommendations led me to find this amazing band called Walk The Moon.


The indie rock band based in Ohio started in 2008, and released their first independent album in november of 2010. These guys are upbeat, fun, inspirational and down right awesome... so, I'm going to stop talking now and just let you listen to them.


Their most known song is called "Anna Sun" and although the video is pretty great, I have to admit that this live cover of the song is, by far, one of my favorite things ever. Therefore, instead of getting to see the generic music video, you get to experience the band just having fun while doing what they love: create music.


And finally, my favorite song of them so far. "Next in Line" is absolutely delightful and rich, in my opinion. It's a song about young love and freedom. It's a song about just letting go of everything else and only focusing on enjoying life while we can. And it is definitely a song that always lift my spirits!


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed Walk The Moon at least almost as much and I do. Be sure to check out more of their music in their web-site. Until the next artist/band!

Bonus: Check out this awesome fan art about them that I found and absolutely loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment