Saturday

Fan Art: Animated Princesses


Ariel

Pocahontas

Rapunzel

Jasmine

Esmeralda

Megara

Mulan

Kida
Belle

Merida
Bonus: Four of my favorite ladies from four of my favorite fandoms.

Sansa Stark
Katniss Everdeen
Rachel Berry
Lily Evans

All the artwork is by the incredible Alicexz (And you should totally check out her entire gallery!)

PS-  And I now I have a new artist to obsess with! I was absolutely amazed when I saw all her drawings, paintings and illustrations. I mean, the fact that some people have this kind of talent is beyond incredible! So, so good.

2 comments:

  1. Ariel, Sansa and Lily are just... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Nada mas con ver la primera imagen ya sabia quien era. Si me stalkearas en DeviantArt tambien, hacen a~os la hubieses conocido. La tengo en mis favs desde q tenia otro estilo!! I saw her grow babe, grow!! lolololololololol

    ReplyDelete