Monday

What have you done so far this summer?

So far, apart from sleeping like a bear on the winter mood and eating like a starving lion, the only really productive thing I have done so far is write -which is something I do every day regardless of if it's school day or weekend or holidays anyways- read (books, fan fiction, blogs and whatever else comes my way) and fill my blog with pretty sayings and witty posts. It's a far cry from the idyllic summer full of adventures that I imagined myself having (although I'm not really an outgoing person) but that doesn't mean that it's less pleasant. After all, I did needed a bit of calm and quiet time for myself.

Although, I do went out from time to time to enrich my cultural side.

Like, over the pass few weeks (and because my cousin's girlfriend works for a theater company) I have been to a couple of really good plays (Hamlet, Avenue Q -the cast of this one was absolutely mind blowing- and Barefoot In The Park). Besides those, I also went to a local revival of Spring Awakening a few days after I got to Miami and I have to say that it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.

I've really enjoyed it every single one of them and my theater lover heart ended up being beyond thrilled with each songs, monologues and the dancing moves. Loved it all!

Anyways, the summer is young and I am already planing road trips with my family and a few more visits to the theater (hopefully I'll get to see Les Miserables before I head back home) with some of my new friends. I'm definitely not worried about the next couple of months being boring. And I'm actually looking forward for what's to come.


And I am more than ready to go and look for those.

6 comments:

  1. OMFG I SAW THE FUCKING MOVIE OF BAREFOOT IN THE PARK AND OMFG THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES EVER I JUST CAN'T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmfao, yeah, it wasn't the best thing ever.

      Delete
  2. I started excerciseing, watched movies and TV series on Netflix and comp, went to the beach a few times, watched Ted on dad's b.day (only time I've gone to the movies), read, looked for work, killed some people and cleaned my room a few times (it's a mess again). Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You killed some people? That's a nice summer activity, Gina jajajajajajajaja

      Delete
  3. Well hello there! It was such a great pleasure to visit this personal blog and to read this blog post. And I got a question for you. Have you ever done guest blogging?

    ReplyDelete