Tuesday

I'm happy about:

These days, (and everyday for the rest of my life) the first thing I always do when I get back home is go straight to my computer, and today was not different. I checked Twitter, emails, Tumblr, Fanfiction, Youtube, Facebook... and by the time I got to Pinterest, this was the first picture I saw.


What I loved the most about this, is that I have done all the things on that list in the past 30 hours. (This is what happens when is summer time and you literally have nothing to do and sleep doesn't visit you as often as it should). Anyways, onto the items of the list...
  • I drink coffee whenever I can. I love it. I'm obsessed with it. I would make it my God if it weren't for the fact that is actually visible. Coffee is the best drink ever and Starbucks is like paradise, so, with that said... yes, I have had more than enough great coffee for today :)
  • Last night a cat (I think) made my mom's car alarm go off and when I went out to shut it down, I saw the sky full of stars and I couldn't help but stay, just looking them shine for a couple of minutes. It was pretty awesome, I love stars and I would stargaze every day if I could, but nature had it against me and the night got cloudy, so, I eventually ended up going inside. (The bonus is that the clouds also brought a thunderstorm, which I also happen to love, so it was all good at the end.)
  • After I got over the emotional mess I ended up being because of Downtown Abby (great TV show, everyone should watch it) I finished reading The Great Gatsby. To say that Scott Fitzgerald is amazing would be the biggest understatement ever. The dude was a genius, period. I was completely in love with every single word pasted on the pages of his novel and now, I'm incredibly excited about the movie... (so much that I might end up doing a post about it if I don't get too lazy)
  • I didn't run outside, but I did went for a ride in my bicycle, which I think it's pretty much the same, right? Weather wasn't really great, but at least the sun was out and about, which is something that I really appreciate because it has been raining non-stop for the past weeks. Also the tiniest dog in the history of tiny dogs bit my ankle but didn't even left a wound... fun times.
  • Last night, I caught up with my very first online friend! She found me on Tumblr and we talked for a while (I also almost died twice because of uncontrollably laughter) I gotta say it was really awesome to talk to her again, Amelia is really funny and I'm super glad to know she's going so well, makes my heart warm and fuzzy.
  • And I did eat half of the strawberries in the refrigerator of my avatar in one of the Apps I'm playing on my phone... that totally counts! (I myself, didn't get the chance to try them, but I did eat some real oranges, for what is worth)
That was it for me. What about you, anything to share with the class?

1 comment: