Friday

The A word.


Have you ever wake up saying: "Today, I'm awesome and I rule!"?

*If you are a Leo, please ignore the question.* And no, I'm not kidding... except that I actually am because of a couple of Leo friends that I have ;)

If the answer it's yes, then you should keep doing it because there is nothing wrong with thinking a little bit too much of yourself from time to time. But if the answer it's no, we definitely need to do an intervention.

First, let's take a moment to think about all the happy moments you can manage to remember. And once that's done, know that all those moments already make an awesome person out of you because you were a part of them.

And if that isn't enough -which it should be, by the way- read the following quotes by awesome people talking about being awesome and I'm pretty sure you'll end up feeling awesome anyways.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.-Gandhi

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead." -Barney Stinson

"The most awesome thing about being awesome is the aura of awesomeness around you that makes you feel more awesome." -Kaushal Rupani

"Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to." -Alan Keightley

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." -Judy Garland

Have a good day, and wake up feeling awesome tomorrow, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment